Does Your Organization Need a Bequest Management Service?
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our Bequest Management team is dedicated to ensuring that your organization honors your donors’ wishes, accelerates the distribution of their gifts, and maximizes the impact of their generosity. Our team of experienced professionals will work on your behalf to advance your work, so your organization can focus your resources on enhancing your planned giving program.
- Relief from the Administrative Burden
- Safeguard your Legal & Financial Interests
- Maximize your Distributions
- Secure, Real-Time Online Updates
- Nurture Donor Relationships
- Tim Rogers, Planned Giving Officer, Oxfam America
Prior to working with CCK last year, the Planned Giving team spent a substantial amount of time on bequest administration. Now with our partnership with CCK, we are freed up to expand legacy marketing and donor engagement. Scott and his colleagues are fast, friendly and efficient. They leave no stone unturned in following donor intent and expediting distributions. I recommend you try them out.
- Administrator of a highly-ranked charitable organization that receives $2 – $5 million in bequest revenue each year
We take our bequests very seriously, but with a small staff, it can sometimes be overwhelming to deal with complex probate cases. CCK has solved this problem for us with a unique service that is both excellent and economical.
News & Knowledge
Join the Discussion:
May 10, 2022
May 6, 2022
April 28, 2022
March 10, 2022
March 10, 2022